Before you place a order please click on the button “Product Inquiry” specifying Size, Quality and your favorite customization.
All our artworks are handmade and each one is unique.
Our policy is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and we offer express delivery worldwide.
Please use the CART to calculate the shipping costs for your country.
- Mexican Inspired Tribal Masks January 17, 2017
- The Life Of Buddha Narrated In Traditional Thangka Paintings – Part 2 December 3, 2016
- The Life Of Buddha Narrated In Traditional Thangka Paintings November 22, 2016
- Art and Monuments One Year Later. Rubin Museum #HonorNepal May 4, 2016
- Happy 2016! January 1, 2016
Buddha Life History
Showing the single result
Our Art School is hosting several young students coming from remote villages of Nepal and talented artists affected by the devastating earthquake in 2015.
We also contribute to the restoration of our village and other humanitarian projects by supporting our local NGO. If you want to volunteer in Changunarayan please contact Kay Garnay for Nepal.